Conscience on Collins 2012 (Who's in? Who's Out? Who decides?):
Click here for the audio from the 2012 Conscience on Collins event
featuring Julian Burnside, Grant Paulson, Anne Manne, Rodney Croome, Gordon Preece, and moderated by Tim Costello.
Conscience on Collins (Q&A) 2011:
Below is the audio from the 2011 Conscience on Collins event featuring Corinne Grant, Susan Carland, Simon McKeon, Chris Lacey, and moderated by Jon Faine. Please feel free to listen to and share these files.
The files should download just by clicking them, but if not, right click on the link and choose "Save Target As".
1. Jon Faine intro
2. How livable is Melbourne?
3. Are we selfish?
4. Why don't people talk in supermarkets?
5. The London riots: are they our future?
6. Why such a gap between rich and poor?
7. What of antisocial youth behaviour?
8. Religious extremism?
9. Violence against Indian students/Swags for the Homeless?
10. Will Melbourne riot?
11. Who is responsible for our youth?
12. How do we become a better city when a train upgrade is a new paint scheme?
13. Is being the most livable city enough? (final panel comments)
14. Jon wraps up
Run Melbourne Bible Study resource
Advent and Christmas Bible reflections 2011
Advent and Christmas Bible reflections 2010
Questions and thoughts for the season of Advent/Christmas. Use it for personal reflection or with your Bible study group. Print off and fold lengthways.
Christmas animation: A great little animation for use as a background for Christmas services. Download and use with Powerpoint and other slide presentation programs.
For resources on Reconciliation with First Australians click here.
For Urban Seed in the media, click here.
For information about our public engagement & advocacy work contact Simon Moyle