Vision and Values
Communities of healing, hope and justice.
- We are inspired by the love of Jesus Christ.
- We seek wholeness and transformation in all creation, with priority for the poor.
- We are committed to small groups living in local communities.
- We value people in all their diversity and interdependence.
- We are good stewards of the resources we are given.
- We are committed to seeing Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples acknowledged as first Australians.
Our Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP) is now available to download
from the Reconciliation Australia website 'What is a RAP?'
Our Priorities and Processes
We believe the interconnection of spirituality, community and service to be essential to achieving our vision.
Urban Seed’s work of service is shaped by the following, interconnected community development processes:
1. Street and Hospitality: Healing Relationships & Community Connectedness, Slow Food Culture, Re-creation and Creativity
3. Public Engagement and Advocacy
4. Church Renewal: Discipleship and Community Formation
5. Good Work: Vocation and Job Development
This work is undertaken in 4 priority localities: